Friday, November 1, 2013

Personal Logo Creation


Creative Juice: I like this logo because I can find the creativity in this. You can easily see that they have a pencil, and also juice being portrayed in the picture. The font is simple, which is something good about the logo.
Growth Trading: Simplicity is again something that I have found in this design. I like the simple picture, and simple wording. The logo is actually showing the goal of this company, saying that they are wanting to grow. I would like my design to have an arrow incorporated into it somehow.
Mosleep: This logo is simple, different, and unique all in one. The thing I like the most about this design is how simple shapes were used to make the bed image in this picture. I don’t really know what the company does, but I do know that it does involve sleep, and a lot of people like sleep. It would be cool if I could figure out a way to make my logo like this one, in a way where all I would have to do for a picture is to use simple shapes. 







 Design Nerd: I like this logo because it isn’t too simple, yet not too complicated. It obviously seems like it is run by a room full of women, so the logo itself is pretty impressive.
Caroline Murphy Design: This design company I like, because of the modern color. The color seems very modern and it looks like a logo that you would see on a fancy shiny building because it looks professional! I don’t know what this company does but I do know that they are probably full of professionalism.
Spears Design: Simplicity is what makes this logo great. The boldness in “Spears” and the thin stroke in “Design” evens out all of the strokes. I think simplicity is the most important part of this design.


The name of my graphic design company will be named:

FORWARD 







No comments:

Post a Comment